Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Results!

My last POLL asked: What do you find most enjoyable to do in your free time? (Choose TOP 3), and the results are as follows:

Read a book
4 (66%)
Play video games
0 (0%)
Take a walk
1 (16%)
Chill w/ friends
1 (16%)
Fiddle on the computer
4 (66%)
Listen to music
2 (33%)
Dance
0 (0%)
Take a nap
0 (0%)
Spend time outside
0 (0%)
Cook
2 (33%)
Hang out w/ family
2 (33%)
Talk on the phone
0 (0%)
Exercise
0 (0%)
Do something creative
2 (33%)
Just sit.
0 (0%)

I don't have much to speculate about based off the results, other than I'm not surprised no one picked that they like to dance in their free-time haha, unless it's the spontaneous dance parties that I initiate ;)


I'm still pretty bummed about my laptop dying on me, but I'm making do without it actually, it forces me to think of other things to do during my time instead of spending it all on the internet. Also, since I'm trying to be frugel about spending money this summer since I have only a limited supply of money saved up and no job, I've decided to not bring my laptop in anywhere to be fixed until the fall, since SCSU has a free computer maintenance service (I hope that it ends up being an easy fix, I'd really hate to lose all my files ...pictures, music, stories...bah!).

On another note, I've really been enjoying reading this summer, but I just finished my last book last night, so I need some suggestions on good books so that I can make a library run! I think reading is the sole reason my sleeping schedule is so messed up, I'm regularly up reading until 4-5am, and have been sleeping in until 1:30pm... I guess it's not that bad since I'm still only getting a little over 8 hours of sleep each night, but I still feel like I lose a large chunk of the day.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I'm THUPER DUPER EXCITED to go down to Summerfest w/ Rob, and whatever else we decide to do!! All my friends are all spread out - Green Bay, Milwaukee, St. Cloud, Minneapolis, Madison, so it's pretty super when I actually get to see someone! :) So stay tuned for pictures/stories/updates and whatnot! Also, a new poll will be up shortly!

1 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

'Wuthering Heights' is good one if you're up for a challenge. 'The Constant Princess' is excellent historical fiction. If you're in the mood for a romance, 'Reincarnation' by Suzanne Weyn is supposed to be good (I'm planning on reading it soon). I haven't read much mystery or action literature lately, so I hope you can find something.