Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally an update!

I was sick of seeing Bobby Vinton's oldies face in my most recent post so I figured it is about time to blog again.

Funny thing that happened today:

I was getting ready for work and pulled some capris from my pile of recently washed clothes. I haven't worn them since last fall, and was just about to put them on when I felt something in one of the pockets. Low & behold, my lost iPod, after 8 months. Best part is, despite going through the washer AND dryer, I charged it up & it works just fine, headphones and all. hah! Can't say the durability of Apple products isn't impressive.

In other news, I had a SUPERB holiday/memorial day weekend & wanted to share a few of my favorite photos on here :)

(click on photos to see larger versions!)























4 remarks:

Robert James said...

I like the pics. did you just embed them from your computer? I post pics using my photobucket account but I don't think you can click to enlarge then that way because my photobucket is private.

Heidi Rose said...

Heidi's reaction to the picture of Amy's face:

AH!

I love the pictures. We're so funny.

Lilly Anne said...

Kelly wants your ipod; just a heads up. Also - I want it, too. But, ya know, if you wanna keep it I'm ok with that. Nice pictures.

Heidi Rose said...

I have ipod dibs. Amy already offered it to me because really, it was mine before it was hers anyway.