Thursday, June 25, 2009

You may not have known...

...I always smile when I lay down in my bed,

...every day, I dress according to my mood,

...I prefer non-lyrical music because it typically has better instrumentals,

...pastel colors make me feel uncomfortable,

...my worst trait inherited from my mother is being a pack-rat (though not as bad as her),

...I love spicey food,

...I always brush my teeth in the shower,

...I have action-packed dreams every night that I read before going to sleep,

...I avoid touching door handles whenever I can, especially bathroom ones,

...indoor plants are essential for wherever I am living.

And now you know me a little better!

3 remarks:

Hanan said...

1-brushing my teeth in the shower
2-dressing according to my mood (except when i have to wear my scrubs during clinic duty)

are two traits i share with u

~ wishing u all the best from saudi arabia

Heidi Rose said...

So when you wake up and decide to wear the same thing you wore the day before (and slept in), does that mean your mood is the same as it was the day before? :) I also cannot bring myself to pick out an outfit before the morning I need it. What if I feel different when I wake up?

Amy Lauren said...

Haha, no that just means that I'm feeling too lazy to put on something new! and geeeez why were you up so early??!