Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Life Mission

This post is a long-overdue follow up to my previous post about building mission statements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am at my best when I am in a positive and stimulating environment..

I will try to prevent times when doing tasks that do not challenge my creativity..

I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can work closely with others, bounce ideas off co-workers, and where I am appreciated and encouraged..

I will find enjoyment in my personal life by spending time with family and friends and chasing my dreams..

I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts in music, decorating, generating creative ideas, being flexible, understanding people, and having a positive attitude..

I can do anything I set my mind to. I won't let procrastination and lack of motivation get in my way. Making mistakes will not hold me back..

My life's journey entails experiencing as much in the world as I can and not being afraid to try everything once. I will continue striving to make myself a better person so that I can gain better understanding of the world and people around me, and demonstrate appreciation for life and get the most out of it as possible.

I will be a person who will stay connected to my loved ones & try not to take them for granted.

My most important future contribution to others will be being in their lives and being someone they can always go to when needed. I want to be an inspiration that will encourage them to chase after their dreams, and show them that nothing is impossible.

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

-Being more proactive instead of just thinking about and imagining all the great things I could accomplish
-Stop prematurely judging people
-Live Healthier

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
CONFIDENCE
UNDERSTANDING that no one can be perfect
GENUINE KINDNESS

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
Physical - Exercise regularly & challenge myself
Mental - Stay positive & de-stress
Spiritual - Practice Appreciation
Emotional - Keep close to those who are important to me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN SUMMARY
Throughout each day, I strive to live my life to the fullest by spending time with my family and friends, practice appreciation, live healthier, work closely with others in a positive and stimulating environment, and use my natural talents in music, and express my creativity while remaining flexible and optimistic. I value confidence, genuine kindness, and understanding that making mistakes is essential to learning.

Sunflowers
Photo originally uploaded by krillamy

I encourage everyone else to try it --> build your very own mission statement here!
...anywho who does, let me know so I can link you up!

Other's Missions:

2 remarks:

crystalcha28 said...

Sweet new layout! And thanks so much for the link back to my blog! :)

Amy Lauren said...

Thanks! I was pretty excited about it ;) haha