Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Flip Flops, originally uploaded by krillamy.

I am seconds away from crawling into bed but I wanted to at least update with a quick post so that everyone knows I am still here, I have just been busy! Sunday was the big move back up to St. Cloud and today was my first day of classes! I had a most excellent and relaxing summer, but now I am ready for the school year to BRING IT ON and GET 'ER DONE so to speak. haha! I finished unpacking and setting up my room and it looks amazing. My motivation levels are directly proportional to how clean my room is and what kind of atmosphere it emanates so I am extremely pleased with my set up and decorations and everything because I really feel like it is a setting in which I can focus and get the things done that I want done! And this will conclude my post for now, check back with me later for more on life! :) (PS: I am blogging directly from my flickr account!!! It is really simple and exciting and makes posting pictures as enjoyable as a nice hot shower! ..wait..)


Goodnight moon.

1 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

SUPER EXCELLENT POST, AMY!!!!

Informative and amusing. Like my Onion article. ;) Except this is not horrible at all, or in any way.

I also find myself being more creative when my room is just so. It is a masterpiece in itself with all my stuff so beautifully arranged.