Friday, August 28, 2009

5 Things I've done to start the school year right

1. Reuse old notebooks (because we never actually use a whole notebook, so many pages are left to waste)

2. Sit in the front of the classroom (statistics show you learn better this way)

3. Air-dry my hands (no more papertowel for this girl! I'm taking baby steps to become more eco-friendly)

4. Wake up early - & preferably without the aid of an alarm (because it is important to start your day with purpose & besides, it's a good way to practice self-control.)

And lastly,

5. Listen to my iPod while walking between classes (I've found it helps me set a good vibe, while adding a little more enjoyment to my day & lets me reflect on what I've just learned or what I need to get done.)

1 remarks:

Katie Marie said...

Yay! I should totally do the Ipod thing too, it does cheer a person up!