Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Freedom

Freedom
photo originally uploaded by krillamy

Today I have my final paper due for my summer class, and then freedom from class assignments until August 24th, when I go back to school! But right now I am having such a difficult time trying to concentrate! Sometimes I'm convinced that I have Attention Deficit Disorder... but at the same time everyone probably has ADD at some point, and I don't really believe in people blaming all their faults on disorders and taking medication for it. Such as depression (which could be solved by a change in attitude) or ADD which is probably just what happens naturally when we find ourselves doing something we don't want to be doing, obviously we will get distracted by more appealing activities. So what I should be doing is getting down to business and cranking that paper out within the hour, instead of drawing it out up until the deadline...

Well... we'll see what happens ;)

2 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

GET YOUR BUTT MOVING!

Kelly Renée said...

Haha. I LOVE that picture!