Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Thursday

(Since some of you are probably wondering what I am doing up here!)

7:40am Two alarms start going off at once. Wake up in confusion. oh yeah. Jump outta bed to turn off annoying static on alarm clock, hit "off" on cell phone alarm.
7:40:11am Lay back down
7:41am Get up, put on yoga clothes that I put in a pile for myself the night before. Make bed.
7:46am Head down one floor, sneak into Steph's apartment & attempt to get her out of bed to come to yoga class with me. Steph refuses. Amy goes alone to yoga class.
7:54am See someone I know on the way to the gym. Look away quickly & pretend to not have seen them.
8-8:51am Yoga class, so relaxed.
9am Get back to apartment, grab laptop, bring into kitchen. Make pomegranate tea. Make pancakes while checking email & facebook & trying to do paperwork for school. Burn pancakes. Eat pancakes anyway.
10-10:45am Finish paperwork. No time for dishes. Take online quiz. Get 2 wrong. Disappointment. No time to check farmville.
10:47am Throw on clothes, apply minimal make-up, book it to my class across campus.
11:02am Sit next to girl who lived on my floor last year. Pretend I don't realize it's her. She does the same.
11:49am Acknowledge girl, work as partners on quiz.
12:15pm Meteorology class over, head across street.
12:22pm Sit outside building & soak up the sun. Delete old text msg's from phone.
12:24pm Head into class. Sit in front of classroom.
12:32-1:46pm Interpersonal Communication. Admire my professor, take many notes because I don't have the text book yet...
1:47pm Book it to the Performing Arts Center to get cello from locker, then scurry over to the auditorium in my attempt to not be late to orchestra rehearsals anymore like I was last year. Success!
2-4:15pm Orchestra coma.
4:20-4:50pm Back at apartment, dink around. Head to the gym to attend free fitness class Butts 'N Guts with roomies.
5:03pm Class already started, & was PACKED. Couldn't work out with roomies because I still don't have a pass for the main fitness area. Disappointed & fat. Walk home.
5:10pm Shower & head over to Alyssa's apartment for dinner making. Make mac 'n cheese with extra cheese & fry up some chicken with spices and soy sauce. Eat deliciousness. I love food. Watch Family Guy.
7-10pm Back at apartment, dink around. Do dishes. Check facebook, twitter, emails, blogs, facebook again, farmville, youtube, listen to Heidi's classical playlist online & attempt to nap. No dice. Get up and think about studying for math quiz. Again, no dice. Go into living room & watch something Runway then Runway Models. Eat popcorn & crackers. So tired.
10:45pm Go to see hypnotist Dr. Jim Wand with roomies at auditorium.
11:00pm - 12:22 Watch hypnotized people make fools of themselves. Hilarity ensues!
12:30-1:40am Back in bedroom, check facebook, blogs, twitter, etc., talk with roomies, then force myself to post something.

Inspired by Katie's Catching up.

4 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

You're so funny.

"No time to check farmville."
That made me sad for you!
"Orchestra coma."
"Disappointed and fat. Walk home."
Oh Amy! You're not fat! You're a curvy cutie!
I love you. I am heading to school soon.

Lilly Anne said...

Aw haha. Good thing you had an interesting day! ;)

Katie Marie said...

"See someone I know on the way to the gym. Look away quickly & pretend to not have seen them."


"Sit next to girl who lived on my floor last year. Pretend I don't realize it's her. She does the same."


Ahahahahahaaha! I do this all the time. SOO great.

Amy Lauren said...

HAHAHAH EXCELLENT.