Friday, September 25, 2009

Lola

My friend Alyssa recently rescued this kitty from the harsh outdoors! Her name is Lola and she is extremely affectionate and soft! And look at those beautiful orange eyes! The picture is a little deceiving as she looks evil in it, haha, but I guess she is really a sweetie :)


I wonder what would happen if I brought her home with me the next time I come... totally serious... would Moma be mad? I'm really tempted to do it!!!! She needs someone to love her! Or a bunch of people to love her!

4 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

I WANT THIS KITTY IN MY ARMS!!!

Lilly Anne said...

BRING THE KITTY HOME!!

Katie Marie said...

I LOVE THE KITTY! MINE!

(P.S. Moma couldn't be mad at something so cute!)

Heidi Rose said...

I am currently anticipating with great excitement the arrival of this kitty.