Sunday, October 25, 2009

shots from the weekend

This weekend I had the pleasure of going to the Mall of America for the first time. The mall is HUGE! I spent over an hour just sitting (sipping Starbucks) and people-watching. As people would walk by me and my friend would guess their story, like if they were a group of tourists, on a first date, on their way out after working in a store at the mall, if the kids were at their grandparents for the weekend and the married couple could finally spend some time alone, or if they were there to buy their son a present because he just came home from college. Here are a few shots I took:


MallofAmerica 5, originally uploaded by krillamy.

MallofAmerica6, originally uploaded by krillamy.
MallofAmerica3, originally uploaded by krillamy.
MallofAmerica4, originally uploaded by krillamy.

6 remarks:

Heidi Rose said...

People watching is so much fun! And I haven't done it for a while...

I will set a reminder in my phone on a random day to do some people watching. :)

Katie Marie said...

Aww, I love the picture of the elderly couple.

Lilly Anne said...

Aw, cute old couple ^^

Oh, ha! I just read Katie's comment!

Kelly Renée said...

Some day you're going to be a really famous photographer that will have their pictures in magazines!

Amy Lauren said...

I know! I saw the elderly couple twice, they were SO CUTE!

Amy Lauren said...

Thanks Kelly :)