Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The best blogs on the web

My goal for tonight was to go through my many bookmarks (120+) & delete everything that was old/irrelevant/etc... but of course I must check out each site before deleting the bookmark... which ultimately led to my finding the most overwhelming website I have come across in a long time... blogs.com



This site is the Mothership of all blogs, and not only has an endless list of different "top 10 blogs on __ topic", but has a search engine so you can specifically type in key words to find the best blogs written on that subject. OVERWHELMING! Looking through the top 10 lists, I found the best blogs about Japanese technology & culture, digital design, and blogs so green they'll make you want to go plant a tree. So if you want to become completely overwhelmed by how vast and diverse the internet is becoming, definitely check out this website (and the many many places it will take you). Looks like my list of bookmarks is going to be growing rapidly instead of shrinking and becoming more organized anytime soon. Oy.

1 remarks:

Robert James said...

120+ bookmarks is intense! I will be checking out this website, I am a sucker for Top Tens of almost anything.